- Rural Development and Soil and Water Conservation
- Promoting Regeneration of Rural Villages
This website is based on the design principle of accessibility and uses keyboard shortcuts to strengthen the browsing convenience Layout is divided in 3 areas：
- the main menu zone at the top.
- the content zone at the center.
- the menu zone on the left side.
The Accesskeys used by this site are designatedas follow：
- Alt+U (IE), Alt+Shift+U (Firefox): Upper block, containing links to the major sections and services of this site.
- Alt+C (IE), Alt+Shift+C (Firefox): Left block, containing links to the sub-sections of this site.
- Alt+L (IE), Alt+Shift+L (Firefox): Center block, providing the principal information of the page.
- 1. SERVICE
- 2-1 Strategic Goals
- 2-2 Prospect
- 2-3 Large-Scale Landslide Disaster Reduction
- 2-4 Slopeland Utilization & Management
- 2-5 Integrated Watershed Conservation & Restoration
- 2-6 Debris-flow Disaster Prevention & Response
- 2-7 Promoting Regeneration of Rural Villages
- 2-8 Education & Promotion
- 2-9 Executive Yuan POLICIES
- 3. ABOUT ARDSWC
- 4. NEWS
- 5. OPERATIONS
- 6. PUBLICATIONS
- 7. LAWS
- 8. DOWNLOADS
- 9. LINKS
- 10. OTHER INFO